Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Vinnie






Waaa what a busy week! I have four shoots piled up to edit, one of which is quite huge, plus this week I have like 3 assignments including a giant business plan!
This is just a little fun test shoot I did with Vinnie with my new lens! Wooot! The depth of field is just great on it, I'm loving it!
In other news... I didn't tell y'all this before because I wasn't sure if it was going to go ahead or not... but.. last week I did a shoot for a full page ad that will be appearing in... FRANKIE! Ahhhh I'm in a bit of a state of shock. I mean, it's not like it's an editorial comissioned by Frankie or something, but still - my photos - in Frankie. It's like kind of... amazing!
I think the ad is going in in the December so check it out :) The ad was for the wonderful brand Shibori that does all sorts of wonderful dyeing and textiles!

More shoots to come this week! :)

No comments: