Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Home: Chris

Hi everyone! Thought I'd have a break from posting fashion photos from the Henryetta shoot, here are some from my media photography social documentary about people and their homes.
The idea behind 'Home' was that your home is not necessarily the place where you live, but the place where you feel most comfortable, the place where you can really be yourself.

So, I'll just post the photos I took of my good friend Chris (a fellow photographer, who you can check out here). He lives in this stunning country house that belongs to his family. When I came to take his photo it was about 7am and there was this lovely fog around and I just fell in love with this house. Also, it's called 'Why Worry' so... that sort of wins it for me.











Oh, and here you can see the final product of this project - it might take a while to load but hopefully it's worth it :)

2 comments:

victoria said...

This looks like a really neat project! I've always been interested in where the home is, because location isn't necessarily an indication of it. The final project wouldn't load on my computer though, sadly :(

Hope you're having a good one!

hanli said...

Chris looks like such a rugged bachelor type.. maybe even a bit Kerouac-y, tucked up in the woods in a cabin on Big Sur..