Saturday, September 17, 2011

Henryetta

One of my college subjects this trimester was one big project where we had to work with a business to take photos for them (as if we were in the 'real world' and they were our clients. I chose to find an emerging fashion designer, because I'm interesting in fashion photography and I thought it would be a good outlet for my creativity! (Which is why Im interesting in fashion?)

Anywho, it was a huge 15 week project involving a HUGE photoshoot that with travel and everything took about 15 hours.. but it's done! I have quite a lot of photos I'd like to show so I'll start by doing about 10 at a time :)

The fashion designer I collaborated with was Melissa from Henryetta, an eco friendly fashion designer (yay!)











I'm saving some of my favourites for later posts, so keep an eye out, and I'd love to hear what you think!! :)

Oh, and don't forget to check out www.henryetta.com.au!

2 comments:

Vanessa, Take only Memories said...

Such lovely photos!

Victoria said...

Really love the train theme all the photos have a romantic vibe :)