Tuesday, August 2, 2011

don't stress, that's dumb

Hey everyone!

Yesterday some of the girls from college needed to take some photos for an assignment so I volunteered to model for them - the subject was domestic portraiture so I didn't need to be super... fancy for it :p

Anywho, I quite liked how the photos turned out so I thought I'd post them as a little outfit post (haven't done one of them in... forever).








Photo: Freya Yazbek

Dress: Glebe Markets (the label's hard to read... I think it says 'Sha Sam and Co'? :P)
Cardigan: Modcloth (yayayay a brown cardigan!)
Boots: Steve Madden

Oh - and I finally registered for Pottermore today, hurrrrraahhhh! My username is DustCastle99 if anyone wants to look me up when things get going :)

2 comments:

Vanessa, Take only Memories said...

That's a lovely dress! Beautiful colors!

Victoria said...

Lovely dress and boots! xx