Friday, April 22, 2011

Photo of the week

As part of college we have to do a visual diary which is just a diary of images and things that inspire us and really blow our hair back. Generally... photos we like. 

Well I thought I could bring that into my blog by having a... photo of the week! That is, a photo taken by someone other than me, that I really love, posted every week! It could be by a famous photographer, something I stumbled upon on google or a blog, or one by my friends that I really loved.

So this week I'll kick it off with a photo taken by a very good friend of mine, Steph.


It's a self portrait, I thought it was a real cracker! Love the soft focus, light in the eyes, not to mention that Steph is showing some skin here which she never does! Haha! With the hair brushed back I just think it's a very cool, very interesting self portrait. Huzzah!

2 comments:

Amber Rose, Laughing With Broken Eyes said...

This is a really wonderful, thought provoking self-portrait. Give Steph a high five.

The Green Fairy said...

Oh! I only just saw this! How embarrassing :P


I've realised it looks better if you sit back in your chair when you examine it. :P

And thanks Amber :)