Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Clothes line

We've been getting a few little homework assignments at college the past weeks, and this is just one I did. We were given the task of taking a photo of a clothes line or hills hoist for our Lighting Principles class - keeping lighting in mind of course.


I've never really been much of a black and white photographer, but I've really started seeing the pros of it for when colour isn't important (or when it's distracting). I am of course a huge colour fan and usually take photos with it in mind, but this photo for example, colour was just distracting!

4 comments:

Rebeccak said...

This is magical! I can just see bats fluttering into frame any minute... ;)

Simoana said...

No, black and white like this is so terribly effective!!! Looks great!

Francesca said...

this is absolutely stunning. so talented

http://opinionslave.blogspot.com x

Robyn said...

I love this in black and white. It has a romantic vibe, which is kind of strange as it is just a clothes line. great job.