Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Sludgemander

Hi all!

Yet again I would like to apologise for my lack of posting, I've been running around between Orange and Sydney and the Blue Mountains for various reasons and haven't had a chance to do anything blog wise!

Yesterday I took photos of some guys I know who have a band, Sludgemander. They're this wacko electronica hardcore band. I usually hate hardcore music, but I don't mind Sludgemander because of the cool dancing bits!

Anywho, the band, comprised of Michael, Lloyd, Roachy, Dan and Shane met up with me and we took some snaps for promos and such! I must say it was very exciting taking band photos with the help of the wide angle lens - it's just so... bandy.

Oh, and for the kids from the central west, Sludgemander will be launching their debut EP, Make It Happen, Cap'n at Michael's house this Saturday from 7.30pm :)





















3 comments:

Emily, Ruby Slipper Journeys said...

Epic smileyness and joy!

Lottie said...

love it :)

brigduong said...

The jumping shots are just, wow! :)