Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone!

It's a very happy new year for me so far because today i got my... camera! I've been saving up for a camera for a bit longer than a year and today it came in the mail! I've felt  a bit lost for the last two weeks because before I used the work camera for all the photos I took, and when I finished up at work I had no SLR! Felt a bit like I had a limb missing but now my camera has arrived and it's my camera! So exciting!


So I took it out for a whirl with Vinnie this afternoon! Here are some of the photos, they're not my best work photographically but that happens when you get a new camera, you've gotta get used to it before you can start getting a bit more creative!


One thing I can't get over is the quality! I guess that's L series lenses for you!









Stay tuned for more from my new camera!

1 comment: