Tuesday, December 7, 2010

You Am I

Hi hi!

So this is the final of my rock photos from Newton's Nation - and I saved the best for last - You Am I!
For those of you not from Australia, You Am I are a huge Aussie rock band that are very well known around the place. It was a bit exciting to shoot them, even though I'm not hugely familiar with their songs (i just hear them all the time her and there but this is the first time I've gone to the effort of really listening - they're great!)

The lead singer, Tim Rogers, is a real character. He really knows how to rock and roll. And the lead guitarist - Davey Lane - is a total dream boat!

So here are the pics!








[Davey Lane - swoon]










































1 comment:

Rosanna said...

these are definitely my favourite of your band pictures! The lead singer's red jacket and the purple lights look amazing together and the one of him in the rain is sooo good! xx