Sunday, December 5, 2010

Whenever I fall at your feet

Hi all!
Bit of a change back to normal today, this is a shoot I did last week for the hub in the paper I work for!
This is Rohan, he's really tall and knows lots of interesting factoids!









In other news, I'm finishing up at the newspaper in about three weeks! Ahhhhh! I'll have like a month and a half of free time before I move to Sydney! afk;hasfjklhnaskl;! (Only way to express this extreme change). Before I leave I'm stocking up on people for 'The Hub' to give my co-worker Chris an easier time in the next year, so I'm taking soooo many photos over the next few weeks so expect to see some of them!

In other news, if you're from Australia you've probably heard this, but if not, you must listen to this song! This is a band called Boy and Bear covering the song Fall at Your Feat, by Aussie legends Tim and Neil Finn. I'm absolutely in love with this!

7 comments:

Amber Rose said...

Gotta love those tall folks. :)

maggeygrace said...

This is so pretty! He's cute. Very cute. I love what he's wearing!

Mitch said...

is he the guy that works at A&R books? Every time I see him i think "he looks cool and interesting". Is this weird? I mean not in like a creepy way or anything, just you know when you see people around and you're like 'they look like a cool person, wouldn't it be cool if we were friends, then we'd be 2 cool people and we'd already have other cool friends and the circle of cool friends gets bigger'

Anonymous said...

Love your blog!
I also love your photos! Would of loved to of got some photos done with you... Maybe some day :)

Anonymous said...

Ps... Posted by Anita craw...

FintWobbleBunstworthy said...

Did you know when you google "fall at your feet boy and bear" this is one of the top results?

Gracie said...

hahah yeah I knew that it got a lot of hits from it! :p Haha, it happens all the time when I title my blogs with songs that aren't like hugely hugely hugely popular :p i don't do it on purpose, but i get so many hits for this one and another one called 'rockin til the break of day'. Pretty funny :p

And thanks Anita!