Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My year in photography

2010 has been a big year for me for photography - I've probably taken the most photos I've ever taken before, and been happy with the most photos! So what better way to recap my year but in photos.

January


PICTURE: ROSEMARY HULAK

I went to New Zealand with Rosemary. I climbed a mountain and went Zorbing!


February



March





the first of my outfit posts...


April


One of my favourites of the year...






Trip to visit Rosemary and Matt with Kristen in Wollongong ... :p


my beautiful nephew Frank was born!

May












June




PICTURE: RODNEY SHRIMPTON

First major exhibition I've featured in!



PICTURE BY MY SISTER, RENNIE


July



A little trip to Cowra with my mater...





My 100th blog post!



Visit to see my sister and... Laura Marling!

August



PICTURE: STEPH JULIAN






September









another favourite of the year




October







PICTURE: ROSEMARY HULAK








 i started taking family portraits...

November














photographed You Am I

December







and that's it! I know this was a huuuge post, so if you got all the way through it - thanks for looking!

4 comments:

sydneysomething said...

Goodo.

maggeygrace said...

I LOVE April. The balloons! These are all so stunning- you make your models look gorgeous ;) And I love your outfits!

Richard Mockler said...

What a beautiful way to document a year :)

charlottegrace said...

your photos are beautiful :) xx