Sunday, November 7, 2010

Real wild child

Happy Monday everyone!

This week's an exciting one because I'm going to Melbourne with Steph. Yuzzah! I've never been to Melbourne before even though I'm quite sure it's my kind of place, so this will be very exciting indeedy.

I took photos of my good friend Caitlin on Saturday. I've been meaning to take some good photos of her for so long but we've never been able to find a date when we were both free that wasn't night! So here we go. Caitlin is quite a musical one, and she dressed in this rocker chick kind of look, and went to these fields of Pattinson's Curse that are out at the moment. We were struggling with what to actually do, so we came up with a storyline to follow ever so slightly!

The story is that Caitlin got kicked out of her band for sleeping with the bass player, Hans. She was on tour at the time so they kicked her off the tour bus and she was left to wander the fields of country NSW in an attempt to find her way home. But she's probably drunk so she doesn't really care where she is or where she's going. Enjoy!

(When I say we made up this story, it was just a rough thing to go by, we didn't actually try to act it out or anything! Haha!)
















(is it just me or does this look like a massive Ray Bans ad?!)



3 comments:

Amber Rose said...

I thought I commented the other night, but I suppose it didn't go through (?).

Anyhow, I love the story that you came up with! How fun! :) You should know that I'm now saving up to fly you out here to do my pictures.

hiven said...

so beautiful
x hivennn. enter my giveaway? six whole miss patina dresses to giveaway.

Lee Oliveira said...

Love this outfit.. Reminds me Vivienne Westwood..
Great style
LOx