Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Natalie

Hi all!

I took these photos of Natalie yesterday when I was in Bathurst. They're for the Page 3 Girl section in the paper I work at (don't worry, it's not like the original page 3 girl!)













In other news, I'm off to Bathurst again tomorrow to photograph Newton's Nation, this mad two day festival with skating type sports and bands, including You Am I, Bliss n Eso, British India, etc. They're not necessarily my piece of cake but it's still pretty exciting to have all of them out here! And I have a media pass, wooot.

So you'll see photos from that... Sunday probably!

4 comments:

Rosanna said...

She is beautiful! Love your photos xx

SimoneV said...

She is a GORGEOUS model, just perfect! I adore the scenery, and the dress she is wearing is fucking awesome! So different!

:)

Thanks for the comments too, you're awesome! And that blog you recommended is different, with some unique stuff, thank you!

She is Sara said...

Wow, both the photos and the model are amazing! Great job!

Jazzy E (hivennn) said...

so beautiful x hivennn.