Sunday, November 28, 2010

The Money Smokers

I was at Newton's Nation on the weekend and had the pleasure of photographing loads of bands and action sports people! I took over 2500 photos... :s so I'll be showing you guys these for a while yet!
I thought I'd start off with the first band I saw play! I'd never heard of them before but I loove them now, I highly recommend that you give them a listen! They're called The Money Smokers.

They're kind of like a bluesy... sexy rock n roll band, you can download some of their songs free here at Triple J Unearthed, I would definitely recommend Heart of Stone (can you dig it?) - love it!

They had me at their bio on Triple J Unearthed -

"The Money Smokers are a cosmically privileged, soulfully smoothened, and devilishly dastardly band of young men and they have been brought to you to wash away your growing fear that they just don’t make em like they used to."


Love it. I know that's one of my fears!




























Keep your eyes peeled for more from Newton's Nation!

2 comments:

Mitch said...

I love the way bands dress. Photo 8 of the lead singer, he just like owns who he is and is like 'yeh i've got this'.

I can dig it

Lexy @ Quirky Explosion said...

Ooh. They SO look like they belong in another era, which is totally incredible. I wish I belonged in another era. Hehe.

I'll have to check 'em out - thanks for sharing gurl!

QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com