Monday, October 11, 2010

you said you'd meet me

This is a shoot I did for the paper I work for, for the section we call 'Page 3 Girl' (not half naked ladies :p)

I find the difference between my personal photos and my work photos quite interesting! I suppose you've gotta have that amount of 'cheese' for the paper... not that this is necessarily cheesy, it's just more... portrait-ish than fashion I suppose!

Model is Jordan and I did this one with a reflector (yay!) which was operator by Chris.









4 comments:

Kate Maggie said...

These photos are so gorgeous! I love every single one. x

Jen said...

you take such gorgeous photographs! i'm loving these with the reflector and i love the photos in the post before this one as well :)

Barbara said...

so clever to use some flowers to create that magical effect :) i love the second one so much!

Tieka, Selective Potential said...

These photos are so pretty!