Thursday, October 7, 2010

the outsider



I've started to doing some street style shots! This is of my friend Hanli so I suppose it doesn't count as much... but hey, you've gotta start somewhere. Also, when I saw her I was like... hey... I must photograph that style.
Anyway, yes. This is Hanli and what she was wearing to have lunch with me. Isn't it brilliant? The green vest and little... brooch thing got me. And the brown cardigan - do you know how hard it is to find a brown cardigan?

I don't have too much to share at the moment blog-wise. I have photos at home waiting to be edited but I just don't have time at the moment - I'm doing a major clean of my room. Chucking out all the Jude Law and Orlando Bloom posters from when I was 14.

In other news, I have a formspring! I don't really know why... but feel free to ask me anything you want!

Peace

1 comment:

Amber Rose said...

These photos are incredible-- your friend is gorgeous! (PS: You are gorgeous! Where are the pictures of YOU!?)

And what is your formspring link?
mine is formspring.me/modestjune!