Monday, October 18, 2010

Alice in Stephland

Here's the rest of my shoot with the lovely Stephanie.


These were taken in a forest quite close to Steph's house where we found this field of amazing purple flowers!


When I found beautiful things like this flower field that hasn't been made by humans it just makes me love nature even more!



I think if I owned a property I would just have fields of different coloured flowers that come out at different seasons...


I also just love the kooky outfit Steph came out wearing. We decided she would change outfits, so she went into her room and came out like this! Excellent, excellent.







There was also this patch of... long... pointy twig things. I see them often :p Anyway, I liked it and it was all good until we saw this lizard.. which could have been a blue tongue lizard but my dad

- I was interrupted when writing that sentence and it's been a couple of days now and I'm not going to resume it. Just to say sorry about my lack of posting but I've been going through some stuff at the moment. I just thought I may as well post this that I'd nearly finished the post.

I'll explain more later in the week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget the title of your blog. It may not seem like it sometimes but you have many things to smile about.

Amber Rose said...

You've always got a random gal in Tennessee to vent to-- remember that. ;)