Sunday, September 19, 2010

We know a place where no planes go

I did a fashion shoot on Friday! I'm pretty excited, like I've taken fashioney photos before, but I think this may be one of the first times I've done it trying to actually sell clothes. In the paper I work for we've started doing a fashion page every month, and I took these ones using clothes from Bonnie & Clyde boutique.
I'm actually not as happy with them as I would like to be, I was really tired on Friday and wasn't working my best. But still, I'm quite happy with them and the Lou from Bonnie and Clyde told me she liked them so that's a start!






Sam wears Zanerobe shirt $110, Lee shorts, $99.95, Urge shoes $59.95, AM sunnies $249.95
Jay wears Staple maxi $120, Tony Bianco sandals $50, Indy C bangle $15





Sam wears Nena and Pasadena tee $70, Mooks shorts $89.95, Urge shoes $59.96
Jay wears Bec and Bridge dress $180, Tony Bianco heels $159.95, Indy C bangle $15, Indah handbag $230

I'd love to hear what you think!

2 comments:

Amber Rose said...

These are really great fashion shoots! I especially love the sun in the background. :)

iloveyouvalentine said...

wow that does sound exciting! good luck on your future photoshoots :D i love her outfits!