Tuesday, September 21, 2010

peach, plum, pear... continued!

I had a few more pictures to post of my photo-shoot with Hanli, here are the first photos if you'd like to see them...

These ones were taken in this old barn we found and the sun had disappeared completely by the time we went in there so it was quite creepy!





In other news, I almost have 50 followers! That's quite a big milestone for me... I'm not sure what I should do to celebrate! Give you all gifts? If only I had the money...

Happy Wednesday! 

:)

3 comments:

maggeygrace said...

wow! These pictures are so gorgeous- YOU are so gorgeous!! I love the lighting- it look so lovely on you! Haha, "on you". But it's true! I love your sweater too. Awesome layering!

Barbara said...

lovely !! the third pic is so great :)

Megan said...

Congrats on your followers :) The first photo is my favorite but they are all quite great!
http://thedollhouse0101.blogspot.com/