Tuesday, September 28, 2010

365 project

So I've decided to start my own 365 Project. 
I've been wanting to do it for a while now but various things have been stopping me... so... today is as good as any other day! 

If you haven't heard of the 365 Project, it's basically just a... thing... where you take a photo a day for a year!
It's not supposed to be just a boring photo you take without caring, it's got to be more of a snapshot of your day, or something that you at least put some effort in to.

So, here is #1! 29/09/2010


For some reason Blogger decided to rotate it... but I'm not really bothered fixing it (it's quite a chore)

I guess my goal for my 365 is to improve my photography and also to possibly get some photos that aren't portraits that I may be able to sell as prints or frame or something like that?

If any of you do a 365 I'd love to see it!

4 comments:

Sofia said...

I am considering starting a 365 project. But I like shooting film more, which would make the project quite slow. Oh well, I might just join you!
Lovely image.

Barbara said...

this is an awesome project!! and this a lovely picture to start with :)

Zarna said...

what a cool idea! maybe ill do something like this too :)

stayfabulous,
zarna
http://zarnasrunway.blogspot.com

(amie) said...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/amieosborne/sets/72157603648445319/