Thursday, August 26, 2010

Ode to the rain

I swear two weeks ago I was frolicing around my town in Spring dresses with cardigans shouting that I could smell Spring in the air.
Well... I can't smell it anymore.

But it's alright, all this freezing cold and rain is just making me want spring even more!


It also makes it really hard to take outfit shots. It's one thing to go out and take photos in the rain, but going out in the rain by yourself and setting your camera up on a tripod is another thing. That's... really not do-able.
So I've had to settle for snapping pictures of my clothes while working.


Today is Daffodil Day in Australia. It's a fundraising day put on by the Cancer Council to raise funds for cancer research as well as to bring hope to those that have been touched by cancer.

I'm off to the Blue Mountains this weekend, hopefully I'll be able to get some good shots while I'm up there!

Cheerio!

P.s. don't forget to enter my giveaway!

2 comments:

Chloe, Butterfly Cupcakes said...

I can't believe I missed daffodil day! So upset now.

Rita P. said...

Here in my coutry is realllyy hot rigth now... and I want the autumn and the rain so badly! ahah
have a lovely week
xoxo