Sunday, August 15, 2010

GoosieGander shop update

Good afternoon everyone!

It's been probably about two months and I've really been neglecting my shop, so I thought I'd do a little update seeing as I recently put some things up for sale.


These gorgeous brown vintage oxfords are right in with the fashion and perfect if you don't want to spend a fortune on a pair of shoes - these are a good from quality Australian brand as well so they'll probably be comfy and sturdy. I'm selling them for only $US15, but unfortunately the postage from Australia to USA is just shocking. I'll happily send them out there if you're willing to pay the $US40, otherwise, Australians have an extra special look because it's only $10 postage within Australia!



This necklace was quite a find, I've had it sitting in a jewellering box for some now , it was given to me second-hand from either my Grandmother or Aunt, I can't remember, but it's probably around 30 years old.
My dad who knows a lot about jewellery had a good look at it, and turns out it's from a Singapore jewellery brand called RISIS, which is quite popular, and it's coated in 24k gold plate!
It's also kind of nifty because the pendant slides up and down the chain.
I'm selling it for $US40.



And these lettersets are still selling, this vintage gamer one I think is particularly cute - all designs are drawn by me. These are going for $US15

If you want to, have a look at my shop GoosieGander for more one of a kind pieces like this! :)

8 comments:

Amber Rose said...

I love those shoes.
Sigh. Stupid US postage. :(

sydneysomething said...

I like the shoes too, but if they won't fit you they sure as hell won't fit me. Besides I already have so many oxfords :P

My mum has a pewter necklace just like like, the flower shape I mean. I wonder if it's made by the same company. It's pretty!

Beatrice said...

That necklace is so cute!! adding it to my faves ^.^

maggeygrace said...

wow! i love all of those! especially those oxfords! they're really doing something to me!

aurora. said...

lovely items
the lettersets are amazing
i love vintage games
i wish i could buy this stuff!
cool blog :)

http://vintageaurora.blogspot.com/
xoxo

pearlslaceandruffles said...

Good luck with the sales, those shoes are cute! xo

http://www.pearlslaceandruffles.com/

Debbie said...

Aw man I love the shoes but they wouldn't fit :( I have child feet. Lol. Oh well, I still love your shop :)

Mandyy said...

I love the shoes <3 :))