Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Bruce Hall Singers

Sorry about my lack/bad quality of posting recently, everything has just been very busy and amongst it, whenever I do have time to take photos, it seems to be pouring raining.
I tried to take an outfit shot today but I forgot my remote and tripod and then ran out of time! I'll try again tomorrow.

For now, I leave you with this photo, which is up their with one of my favourite photos I've taken. It was taken at Steph's birthday party, was meant to be a social photo but thanks to the boys, it turned into this MAD band-looking shot!

Thanks boys!


-

p.s. spring is tomorrow!

3 comments:

AGNES STYLE said...

So cute blog, I really like it=)

www.agnesstyle.blogspot.com

Barbara said...

oh great pic :)

sydneysomething said...

Love it! Can you put it on a disc with the photos you used for my video??