Sunday, July 11, 2010

You will esteem him

Good afternoon friends,

This is just a bit of a teaser for a post that will be coming up later on when I have time to do some editing on it (my editing is mainly resizing, I hardly ever do much else) but there are a lot of photos to sort through!

I took photos of Richard, Rosemary and Steph on Saturday. We had a different shoot planned but had to change our plans and it ended up as a bit of a vintage... thing.

I was having one of those days where you're just not happy with photos. I think they are actually alright but at the time everything looked glary and over-exposed and I couldn't figure out how to get it not like that for some reason! I think it was because it was midday and I'm just used to shooting at dusk.

Nonetheless, here's one we got in Richard's attic, I think it's kinda cool.


I'll have give you the rest later on, so stay tuned to see more of...

this.


3 comments:

sydneysomething said...

Bahahaha, Love those tennis pics :P

Dalena Vintage said...

Loving that first photo...I'm a fan of silouettes! Can't wait to see the rest of the shoot.

eva said...

lol! Green hair suits you