Sunday, July 18, 2010

There's a boy across the river


I took photos with Vinnie yesterday. We were trying to get some 'fashion' type shots, like I've been meaning to for ages.


We started off in my favourite forest around this area, which was slightly creepy but still good.


In the middle of this very creepy forest we found this clearing of trees which was just full of Devil's Snare, and whenever I laughed the echo just went ooonnn.


After a bit of driving and getting lost we found this forest, I can't remember if we decided it was the enchanted forest or the forbidden forest. Anyway, because it's been quite rainy here there was actually a flowing stream in the middle of this forest which I thought was beeaaauuttifful. I honestly think I need to have that sound of flowing water around me all the time, it's so peaceful.


(I think Vinnie is actually half blinking here, but I still liked the photo.)




And then we moved into town and just loitered around in front of some houses.





4 comments:

sydneysomething said...

I really like the 4th one from the bottom the best; not so glarey

Hue said...

ooh pretty pretty, i like them photas muchly

Rita P. said...

I really liked you blog, lovely pictures and useful tips ;)
I wil definitely follow!

xxx

http://valium-and-cherrywine.blogspot.com/

rebecca said...

I really love these photos (: The forest sounds wonderful too!

http://itscohen.blogspot.com/