Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Minnie the moocher

Another to add to my photobooth series: Rosemary

-

I've had a very emotional day :p I did my tax. Sigh. Excrutiating process. If you haven't seen the episode of Black Books where Bernard tries to do his tax then please, do.
Anyway, nonetheless, I have... wait for it... $98 coming my way! Hahahaha.

In other news, I woke up to today, got dressed and started looking for my brown oxfords that I took away to Sydney with me on the weekend. None the less... I couldn't find them.
I went to mother, have you got my oxfords?
No, she said, aren't they in your bag?
No, I say, I thought you packed them.

AHHHHH! I realise I've left my brown oxfords in the hotel. Stupid stupid stupid Grace.
Mother called the hotel - no, we don't have any lost property for that room.
*Insert hysterical weeping from Grace*

But... I called just then and THEY FOUND THEM!

Woooohoooo! I'm dancing a happy happy dance.

:)

No comments: