Sunday, July 4, 2010

I'm cold

Good morning bloggers, how are you all?

I took this outfit on Saturday but didn't get a chance to post it until now. It's a bit of a shocker when it comes to my 'modelling' if you can call it that. It was so cold. Like... freakin cold. And you know when it's so cold and your nose starts going red and you can't feel your face so your face is doing weird things and it's windy so your hair is terrible and you just look haggard. Well that was Saturday.
Nonetheless, this is my outfit! It was inspired by Chloe from Butterfly Cupcakes and Daffodils who loves wearing different coloured tights. I'd had a pair of white tights for a while now and hadn't worn them, then I saw her wearing her pair and decided to give it a go.

I think it would have worked better if my dress wasn't so short, like, I was pulling it down all day it was quite terrible. A longer dress next time Grace.

Anyway, forgive the haggard looking me.






Dress: Big W, $20
Tights: Myer, I can't remember how much they cost but it was cheap!
Boots: Steve Madden
Trench coat: Dotti

I wish I had photographed my outfit on Friday night. I've been watching a lot of Anne of Green Gables so it was Anne inspired. But I didn't photograph it. Damnations.

3 comments:

Zeahnna said...

Love your photos. I like the first one most.

TheSlimGirl said...

Great blog of yours.

sydneysomething said...

Were the last two taken at the petrol station in Lucknow?