News in Graceland:
- At work I am currently attempting to listen to the 2776 songs on my iPod all the way through. I have learnt several things from this, 1. I have heaps of bad songs on my iPod. 2. I have no patience to listen to crap songs. 3. My songs all differ very dramatically in volume!
- I saw Inception last night. Argh – made my brain hurt. Very good though. But I had some strange dreams last night that were very disjointed because I kept on waking up going ‘ahhh! Get out of my mind!
- I think I’ve been wearing loads of good outfits lately but I haven’t had time to photograph them! On a work day I would usually photograph them during my lunchbreak or after work, but now that I go to the gym after work I can’t do that, and I’ve been busy doing tax things and crap like that all week. Boohoo! I’ll just have to wear them again.
- I’m going to Sydney again tomorrow! This will be the first time that I drive all the way into Sydney by myself, ergh, and I’ve bought a GPS for the experience. I got very confused in Dick Smith and ended up choosing a GPS based on how pretty it was and the enthusiasm of the voice on it. I also laughed for about 10 minutes at the lights because it was raining and I said to mum ‘My tomtom is getting wet!’ (tomtom is the GPS brand) and he decided it sounded rude. Oh, I’m so intelligent :p
- I SEE LAURA MARLING ON MONDAY! Ahhhh, so excited. Do you think she would respond well if I told her that I’d been naming blog posts after her for several months? Probably not. I have a serious woman crush on Laura Marling.
- Whenever I drive long distance I always say to myself ‘wear a really cool outfit because surely you’ll see an amazing location and take outfit photos there’ but I can never be bothered interrupting the flow of travelling to do so. But I was thinking that instead of going to McDonalds as per usual for a break I might instead bring a sandwich and stop in a pretty spot to take photos (as I typed that I was going to myself: that’s highly unlikely grace and you know it. Oh well!)
What’s going on with all of you? Tell me! I always ask questions and no one ever replies hahaha. I’m not just being polite I actually want to know!
In other news, here is yet another photo booth piece, this was just one we did for fun and I like it. Hopefully after I return from Sydney I’ll have something more exciting to show you!