Thursday, July 22, 2010

100th blog post!

This post is my 100th ever blog post, YAY!

I'm pretty happy to hit this benchmark, 100 posts isn't bad if I don't say so myself. My blogging has changed alot in those 100 posts, from when I started just posting one strange picture of a heart-shaped mint that I was about to eat, to posting full photo shoots and outfit posts.
I'm very glad to say I have 32 followers and would like to thank all my followers and commenters for giving me all the positive feedback, you rule!
One thing I'm quite proud of since I started this blog is how much I've started paying more attention to what I wear, and that I can actually take alright self portraits now with an SLR. Whooppeee.

Anyway, enough of the blubbering.

I've been saving this outfit post for a little while because I liked it alot, the outfit isn't particularly exciting but I liked the photos.

This outfit is actually inspired by Maria from Lulu Letty, she's always wearing these bowler hats so when I was sorting my outfit out for the shoot I thought 'why not do a Maria?'. I've obviously added my own less stylish touch to it all :p


I painted this t-shirt myself, ones like it will be going in my etsy shop soon along with my new range of t-shirts (when I get some time to paint them!)




I feel like I have so much I want to do at the moment, and no time to do it!
I've joined the gym and am trying to go there five days a week when I can.
I have my etsy shop which only has three items in it, and I'm trying to get more for it!
I want to start a small Zine.
I'm working 6 days a week.
I'm doing as many photoshoots as I can fit in.
I'm going to Sydney for the next two weekends in a row.
My weekly dance class started up again.
I'm trying to eat healthier.
I want to join a choir.
I want to take singing lessons.
I want to start a radio program.
I want to learn a language.
I want to do a little exhibition with someone.
I want to take more photos.
I want to buy more clothes.
I want to sew clothes.
I want to paint on clothes.
I want to blog more.
I want to save money.
AHHHH! So much stuff to do.
But it's all good, I'll find time for it all eventually. Only problem is I'm spending so much time not doing it, and instead cutting pictures of clothes out of magazines and sticking them in my journal while watching Seinfeld :p













Cheerio and thanks for the support so far everyone :)

I plan on doing photoshoots whenever I can, so expect much more from me here!

6 comments:

Gracie said...

Oh by the way, this outfit was
Pants: Just Jeans
Top: kmart/hand painted by me
Shoes: Converse
Hat: Glebe Markets
Glasses: Glebe Markets
Necklace: From Zoe
Cardigan: French Kitty

Maria said...

woohoo Glebe markets, definitely going to get that hat tomorrow :)
thanks for the fashion inspiration and beautiful photos,

following you now!

casual ambiguity said...

I need to re-read your photography tips, these shots are great :)

Rita P. said...

Congratulations for your 100th blog post Gracie :D
This outfit is awesome and the photos are really good! I suck at self portraits... unfortunately I just don't have patience for that :(

have a great weekend
xoxo

Christina said...

congrats && nice outfit!!

j. said...

very cool outfit!