Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I fell for you, honey, as easy as fallin’ asleep

Have I told you recently how much I love Joanna Newsom? Well I do.

I finally have an outfit post to show you! This one was taken when I did the shoot with my sister, but I decided just to hold it for a few days.





These photos are taken by my lovely sister, who was using an SLR for the first time, so a very good effort I think!
 
 

This dress is quite exciting, I think. It was one of those purchases where you saw it and you were like... 'I love you.' and then you try it on and it kind of doesn't fit perfectly, and even though you'd just been saying to the person you're with 'form now on i'm only buying things that fit me perfectly!' you get it anyway.



This one's a tad tight along the bust, but you know what? I can't do anything about my apparently HUGE bust :p so I'll just have to deal. Other than that it fits like a charm!






Dress: Handmade, Glebe Markets
Jacket: My mums!
Shoes: Oxfords, Steve Madden
Ring: Diva

3 comments:

sydneysomething said...

fucking love that dress. If it'd fit me I'd totally be borrowing it :P

pearlslaceandruffles said...

I LOVE the whole outfit and the color palette, beautiful! The dress is lovely. xo

http://www.pearlslaceandruffles.com/

eva said...

Love the shoes!