Thursday, June 24, 2010

Fill in the blanks Friday

A blogger I follow, Under Lock and Key posted this 'fill in the blanks Friday' thingy and I thought I might as well join in (I don't have anything else to say). If you want to join in too you can!



Hello, my name is Grace but you can call me whatever you want to call me [wink!]. Today, I am wearing black skinny legs, my ‘journalist’ shirt, a new vest and a beanie. I am looking forward to Saturday night! I am feeling many positive emotions, focused at someone in particular. I miss Kevin Rudd but that still doesn’t mean I’ll let someone get away with making sexist remarks about Julia Gillard! I wish my lips weren’t chapped.

4 comments:

Silver Strands said...

Nice to read all about you Grace! Cute blog.
oxox
Denalee

sydneysomething said...

Are the positive emotions about me? :P

eva said...

"Still doesn’t mean I’ll let someone get away with making sexist remarks about Julia Gillard!"

hahaha, you should see the facebook groups. 'Our Prime Minister is a red-headed female from Unley. We are all going to die.'

Manages to be classist, sexist and rude about hair colour! haha

trishie said...

Thanks for filling in the blanks with me, Gracie!
Have a lovely weekend.