Thursday, June 3, 2010

Big Ears' big adventure


This is Big Ears.

Big Ears has always scared me, so one day I bought him from the ABC Shop.
(I don't know why either.)




Big Ears lives in my car. He lived generally around my car until Greg put him there so he would always be watching me.
Sometimes Big Ears launches himself at my passengers.



Big Ears and I went for a walk in the park today. I decided he needed some fresh hair and maybe he wouldn't be so scary.



I think it's the eyes that freak me out.
And the ears.



We played in some leaves.




And on the swings.



"You can't lure me with your rose and fringe tuft," Grace told Big Ears.



...



Then Big Ears chillaxed on the sun dial for a while.



And had a sit.



And went for a sail.

...

See you next time, Big Ears :)

4 comments:

Felicia Marcellina said...

soo cute. brilliant idea. thumbs up !

Anonymous said...

That thing has made me hysterical more times than i can recall. It has also tried to perform cunnilingus on me many-a-time

Miranda said...

Haha wat een scheetje

Indigo said...

haha such a cute idea! I loved Noddy as a kid...but i admit...Big Ears= SCARY! XX