Tuesday, June 1, 2010

20 miles left to the shore



Hello my friends!

How are you all?
I'm sorry I haven't been updating as usual as frequently, but work is so hectic at the moment! When I get home I'm too tired to even think.
I'm also in the process of... thinking about next year and I think I have an excitement problem.
Rosemary and I were looking at terrace houses in Glebe. I've always wanted to live in a terrace house and in Glebe? Anyway, I got so excited that I started hyperventilating and sending Rosemary 10 emails every second and got light headed.
Yesterday I went shopping at the Myer Stocktake Sale and the savings/purchases I made got me so excited that I also fainted! Something... is not right.
Anywho, I met with Steph at lunch today to do some photos, she's back in my home town for a little while so yay! I have friends again!


I admire Steph for all the effort she goes to with her style, I just couldn't be bothered. I'm lucky to think at all about what I throw on in the morning.















Sorry for the huge amount of photos, I just liked a lot of them!



(This is what I wore today.)

And I leave you with pictures of a strange, green haired, victorian looking woman running down the road in Country NSW dragging her bag behind her.


Hmmm :)

3 comments:

Madolin said...

is that a sonic screwdriver she's got?!

fabulous pictures =]

pearlslaceandruffles said...

The green hair is awesome!

http://www.pearlslaceandruffles.com/

Nubiasnonsense said...

The green haired lady is cool.. Nice blog