Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Winter was on us at the end of my nose

So... I don't really think this outfit post is blog worthy but I'm posting it anyway. That's how my reasoning works in everyday life you see. I can't afford this. I'll buy it anyway. This dress doesn't suit my figure. I'll buy it anyway.

So that is the case with this dress. BUT I JUST LOVE IT SO MUCH! I bought this dress like 2 or 3 years ago when I actually was slimmer but the principle is the same. It's a straight up and down 60s ish dress... I have an hour-glass ish figure [thanks Steph :) ]. I usually try to accentuate my waist but sometimes I just give up in the hope that the coolness of the piece of clothing will make everyone forget about the blunder.

To add another kick in the shin, I don't even know if this is a dress. It's kind of a shirt. I think if I had no boobs it would be a dress but I do and it doesn't really cover much. So I wear it with tights, not something I do often but... see above.

Anyway, 'shut up and show me the pictures Grace' ye all say. But the point I'm trying to make is this: I don't pretend to be or want to be perfect, and I don't want my blog to be showing how great I look all the time (that's if I ever look great...). So I'll show my failings and my succeed...ings and hopefully you won't all hate me or something. I just don't want to be super vain.


[now that I look at the pictures I chose I realised that I might not look as bad as I'm describing. But that's just because I deleted most of the pictures I took ;)]


Anyway, with all the seriousness out of the way... LOOK AT THE PRETTY PATTERN!


I also wanted to say a bit THANKS to all my commentors and followers. I love you all, you're just lovely. I have 22 followers now which probably isn't much but it makes me very pleased. And please keep commenting! It makes me ever so happy.

4 comments:

Ali said...

OOOOOH pretty pattern!

Justice Pirate said...

very pretty!!

Megan said...

I like your dress, 60's style dresses are my personal favorite. I also have a few items that i'm not sure if they're supposed to be dresses or blouses!
http://thedollhouse0101.blogspot.com/

wilbs said...

wow, i love that pattern. nice choice of red scarf, it really sets it off. & you have a lovely figure! x