Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Photoshop fun

It was pouring raining today and I didn't get a chance to take an outfit shot, and I have a few photos that I forgot to transfer to this computer so I can't upload them... but I still wanted to post!

So I thought I'd post some little photoshop things I did with Zoe about...3 to 4 years ago! They're ancient but I still find them quite amusing!




Those last two were taken about 2 1/2 years ago, right near the end of Zoe and my HSC. Blurgh.

If I recall correctly the top ones were done when Zoe and I were very bored one night when her mum and mine were having dinner at Zoe's house!

Has anyone else made any of these fun photoshop pictures before?

6 comments:

Mitch said...

bahaha these are hilarious! i particularly like the one with Zoe riding the cat!

wilbs said...

the playground one is very cute. x

Miranda said...

Thank you! I laughed out loud at the last picture :')

FintWobbleBunstworthy said...

haha ralphie, he is noble steed. seriously, how proper does he look? that ghostly grace one still freaks me out

kiss me quick said...

omg these photos are hilarious.
ahah

used photoshop right?

xxx kissmequick

Berry et Téa said...

Love your pictures, very funny :)

Berry et Téa (Fr)