Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I wrote my name in your book

Goood Afternoon chums. How are you?
I finally got around to taking an outfit shot. It's been rainy and miserable here (I actually like rain) but I haven't felt like going outside! Or generally taking pictures of myself.


It's all happening at the moment, people leaving the office, me... doing things. I've been eating terribly the past three days I don't know what's come over me. Sorry that was just a random thought I decided to chuck in there.

I'm working on finally giving my blog a layout, as you may be able to see I've added three little linky things for my labels. Problem is I didn't actually have a label for photography or art and craft so I'm having to go through all my old posts and give them labels.
To add to all of it, my computer isn't too happy at the moment so it's all very slow!



I think I might go for a bike ride tonight. A night ride. It's dark by the time I get home, and I was trying to make myself go for a ride in the rain and dark the past few days but I just couldn't do it so I sat infront of the heater playing doodle jump instead.




I just realised that of the four photos I picked out of this little shoot i'm doing the same pose in them all. I did other poses but I just didn't like how they looked.
Hmmm. Need to work on that Grace.



Here's a different one. Just to mix it up.

Skirt: Quirky Circus by Mink Pink
Top: Miss Shop
Shoes: I need new ones
Scarf: Temt

No comments: