Sunday, May 9, 2010

I think I just saw the bat mobile

Hi friends!

How was your weekend?

My weekend was... busy.

I did 4 photo shoots.

I went to a arcade game place with my nephew.

I saw my new nephew again and my niece.

I went 'out'.

I enjoyed Caitlin telling a pair of Scotsmen that the northern Irish were bad, 'I know I did an assessment on them'.

I had a little too much to drink, didn't realise, thought I was sober, came home and sat in bed in one of my nutty states and sent half depressed half amused messages to my friends saying 'I'M PATHETIC' hahaha.

Ate bacon and eggs.

Et some loaf.

Saw some ducks.

Here's what I wore yesterday.


This hat is my sisters but she moved out about 5 years ago and left it here. So I have semi-claimed it. It's an interesting one but I tried to give wearing it a try!


Dress: MissShop, from my mum
Tights: The supermarket!
Hat: My sister's
Necklace: Baja Design 

2 comments:

Dhu said...

You've worn the hat quite nicely. I can never wear hats, they always make my face look funny.

I love the dress too, it's a great pattern.

wilbs said...

tres pretty. -xo