Hi everyone!!! I'm in a very pleasant mood this Friday afternoon for several reasons.
1. It's FRIDAY AFTERNOON! Yippeee! If I was actually doing something this weekend I might be more excited, but I'm working on Saturday night at job 2 and photoshopping all weekend. Which is fine by me. I'm going to photoshop and design and exercise and sleep!
2. This exhibition that I'm featuring in is alll coming together wonderfully. I've had heaps of positive feedback from the curator so I'm ever so excited to see them up in a gallery! Eeep!
3. This is the 3rd day this week that I've posted an outfit shot. Woo woo!
4. I've been getting heaps of blog comments lately, which makes me just smile all over.
5. The curator of the exhibition that I'm going in has recommended me as a photographer to collaborate with this AMAZING Australian artist who does body painting! (As in, where he actually paints on the models body), he's done a feature in Harper's Bazaar and he's amazing and I'm just BURSTING with excitement. And nervousness. And excitement.
All photos taken on this blog, unless stated otherwise, are taken by myself, Gracie Johns, and are copyrighted. If you wish to use any of them please feel free to ask me.
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.