Monday, April 26, 2010

A weekend at the beach

Hi everyone!
First off I just wanted to say a big thank you to all my commenters/followers! You guys are great and make me really, really happy all the time 
Well, I’m back from Wollongong! I had a good and very tiring trip, the days were so long (in a good way) and I et... so much. And it wasn’t even delicious food it was like fatty, evil food. Haha. I will be dancing very energetically at dancing tonight I think.
I didn’t get a chance to take any outfit posts though. The main reason would have been that in my frantic packing attempt I couldn’t think of any outfits to wear so I just chose ones that I had recently posted on my blog as outfit posts! Haha! So nothing too original was going on there.

Anywho, fun was had by all!
 
Or in photo form we...
 
 
Took photos

Played fully clothed in the water

Saw rainbows

Got blown around in the wind


Got really blown around in the wind

Got sandy. Or in this case, got obnoxious?

Span around in circles

and drew giant penises in the sand. (yes, that's right, whenever you see the penises drawn in the sand and assume it's teenagers - you're wrong. it's actually 20-somethings that never grew up).


Happy Tuesday!