Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Want me to take your photo?

Hi friends!

It's come to my attention that I have some people from around where I live reading my blog! So if that is you (you know who you are) then feel free to pipe-up if you want me to take your photo.
I'm happy to take photos of people free of charge and give them these photos, and I can use them for my portfolio, blog, etc.

You can send me an email on gracie.johns@gmail.com or just leave a comment here :)

On another note,



























hello pretty flowers

4 comments:

taylah_ said...

yes, i thought that about the ad too!
but i do love the song all the same, though i am not a particular fan of the chocoalate bar..
you hvae a cute blog!
XO

Gracie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gracie said...

Thanks so much! Yeah it is a great song :) and I myself am quite the fan of the chocolate bar, haha!

Jessica said...

Wish I lived near you, I'd love a free photographer!