Thursday, April 15, 2010

Photos with birds

These are the reasons why I like photoshoots.


Good photos. Obviously.



Fences with the sun behind them.



Sun in general



Locations



Strange watch dogs that don't even bark. They just... watch.



Bug attacks. (I don't really like bug attacks. But this had to be mentioned. Look at the bloooood.)



People giving me the evil eye.



Forest times. Minus possible forest villains.



Being one with nature. Ommmm.



Extreme model-ness.



Man poses.



Awkward field moments.


Also, this is Vinnie.

5 comments:

Penelope Nightingale said...

Love the photos! The sunny ones are my favorite =)

Penelope

Lucy Marmalade said...

This is so cute! I love the commentary with each photo.

Especially the last line: "Also, this is Vinnie," as if the main subject of each photo was almost an afterthought. Haha! Lovely shoot, and nice to meet you, Vinnie!

DalenaVintage said...

So nice! If I'm ever in your hemisphere I'd love for you to take my photo :) The sun flare in the first few photos is what I'm loving most about these photos.

Samantha Nandez said...

I really like the first image :D

In response to your Q on my blog, I've got a 50mm 1.8, the 18-55 kit, and an 18-200 which was given to me by a friend. Not great lenses, but that will be my next purchase ;D

Gracie said...

Thankyou :)
Ah okay, yes I have the 50mm 1.8 and for it's price it's the best thing in the wooorrrllld. I think I have friend with the 18-200 but I haven't really seen what the photos are like :)