Tuesday, April 6, 2010

People: Steph

This is my good friend Steph.

Steph is 20-years-old and is studying Psychology. She's victorian style, is a huge fan of steam punk, and unlike these photos, has green hair.
I've known her since I was in Year 1, where I teased her for choosing a pink folder in class. We've been friends since, and she now happens to have a hatred for almost anything pink.
Steph lives 4 hours away from me, but she's back at the moment on holidays, and I'm chillin' with her this afternoon.


You can find her at her deviantart, here.

Hi Steph!

P.S. Blog help! I seem to be having some trouble with photos being cut off by the framing of my blog. Is anyone else having this problem? I'm not quite sure how to fix it...

1 comment:

Steph said...

I love you skankarella.

Love Steph