Tuesday, April 27, 2010

People: Rosemary

This is Rosemary.


Rosemary is one of my best friends, I've known her since primary school. I don't really remember much of her from primary school except that I used to call her 'Rosie' and think that I was really smart for doing it, and that she got 100% in the state-wide English exam.
She left my primary school in Year 5 I think but we re-united in Year 7 when we started going to the same high school.
Rosemary is super-cool, has over a hundred t-shirts, a really good camera and lense and when I'm walking around with her at night in seedy situations I always know that she would probably be a good asset in the event of a bogan attack. I mean that in the best way :).

Rosemary likes triangles, scientific sketches of plants and metallic textures. She also has an incredible knowledge of things (especially memes. Don't even get her started on the memes) and also plants.

Hello Rosemary.


3 comments:

::amie:: said...

you know i just had to google 'meme', right?

FintWobbleBunstworthy said...

Oh grace you were paying attention. how nice of you!

Gracie said...

Haha! What was I paying attention to exactly? Just your general being? :p

Yeah, that's cool Amie. I had to google it to make sure I was using the right word... just incase.