Monday, April 12, 2010

Outside the cafe by the cracker factory

These are the result of my attempt to get candid shots of Hanli for this exhibition that I’m featuring in.

Not too sure how I went, but I quite like these two shots – especially the first one. I can’t really remember why Hanli started screaming, but she was trying to play a Dead Kennedy’s song on the accordion, so I suppose it made sense to her!
Hanli has an amazing vintage collection, I wish she had a blog to show it off (I’m trying to encourage her!) but for now I’ll just have to try to show if off here for her!
How is everyone’s week going? I’m going to the movies tonight :)
Also, I don’t know if I’ve ever told you this... but I love the smell of fresh mandarin skins.
I could smell them all day.

4 comments:

Kim said...

Wonderful photos! I love the first one the best too! :D

Rosie said...

wow! thats really cool! love them! Did you know that you can resize your blog so it doesnt cut off the sides of the photos? ill show you if you want

Florent said...

Yeah like the first one too. It is quite evocatin.

Gracie said...

Thankyou! And yes I would looooove for you to tell me how to resize my blog, I tried and failed once.