Friday, April 30, 2010

Look! I drew a thing!

I don't know if anyone is vaguely interested by theses drawings, but I drew this bicycle for a  letter set and I'm quite proud of myself. Haha! Everyone  is probably thinking. Wow. It's a bike. But it makes me smile.
In other news, I had a failed attempt to take an outfit shot today. I wasn't wearing anything particularly inspiring at work, so I thought I would go home and chuck something better on. It's getting dark really early here so I had about 30 minutes before all light was completely gone. I rushed home but by the time I got to my doorstep the sun had pretty much disappeared and the shot I had in mind just would have been a waste of time. Seems I'm going to have to dress excitingly to work and take outfit shots in my lunch break through the winter if I want to do more than just one shot per week.
Ah well, Sunday perhaps.

Have a good weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Dalena Vintage said...

I like it! I love letter writing. Getting a snail mail note on your bicycle note would definitely make me smile :)