Wednesday, April 28, 2010

It's been a while, Illustrator

Goodmorning everyone!

Well I've been quite computer obsessed for the past two days, on Illustrator drawing pictures that may possibly go on some of these letter sets!
I'm not quite sure if they're good enough, they definitely have a very... 'basic Illustrator brush' feel to them, which I don't mind but people might not be very excited by them. Anyway, it's still in the process and I might have to try out a few different brushes, but here's a little one a drew up.



You know how people have doodles that they draw all the time? Well this is one of mine. I tend to draw leafy things when I'm bored, haha!

I'm also working on some silhoutte type things, and some pretty trees, etc. So we'll see how it goes, I'll keep you posted!

And I'll take some actual photos soon, I promise!

No comments: