Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Hurdy hur

I haven't really been doing much lately.
Like... nothing.
Go to work. Go home. Watch Frasier or Ally McBeal (livin' it up!). Go to sleep. Wake up. Go to work. And the hideous cycle goes on and on and on.
So I'm going to post one of my older photoshoots that I haven't posted on here before. This was taken at the end of last year.

This is Greg and Eileen. They make music. I took this as band shots for them. I don't actually know what their band is called... I don't know if it has a name. I don't know if it's a band. You can find them here.

I quite enjoy these photos.







:)

P.s.

I don't care what you say. I love LOLcats



Source: Here

P.p.s
I'm going to Woolloongong tomorrow!!! Wollongong isn't exciting, but my friends who live there are!

3 comments:

Lucy Marmalade said...

Eileen is adorable, and Greg is FIERCE! Especially in that final photo. My favorite is the first! Lovely job!

wilbs said...

monorail cat! xo

Madolin said...

These are lovely =]