Saturday, April 10, 2010

Give me to the rambling man


Hello blog friends!

I WENT SHOPPING!

There's a town about 45 minutes away from where I live with different shops to the town I live in (mostly chain stores of course) but I decided I needed some more winter clothes. And I spent all my money. Sometimes I think I have a problem.

Anywho, I'm not actually showing off those clothes in this post, but I would like to introduce you to my latest vintage purchase, this very cute romper from Starr Crow at Action is the Fruit (or catch her at her blog, A Thought is the Blossom!)
I was very honoured to be Starr's first buyer in her new Etsy shop, and this playsuit is just so great to cry.
Not many people have actually seen it yet, but I can tell you, it's the envy of my mother.

Snapped a few what I wore shots today out at the lake near where I live. I have a new wireless remote and it's made everything sooooo much easier! Except I was so excited by it that I don't think I was actually focusing it properly. Ah well. It also doesn't help that my tripod top camera attachy thing is lost so I just rest my camera precariously on the top of my tripod :/.


(I thought this shot was too funny not to upload. I'm not sure what I was doing, but I think I've found my new model face - ha ha!)



Vintage playsuit/romper: $30, Action is the Fruit
Oxfords: $50, Steve Madden
Scarf: $5, Dotti

7 comments:

FintWobbleBunstworthy said...

MOAR CLOTHES?! But where will you store them?! Crazy talk grace, fashionable, yet crazy, crazy talk. You look nice in that little navy number, maybe you should wear it down to the gong, get the sailors all excited. Except there really isnt any sailors, just steel workers. But im sure they enjoy the sight of fine lass just as much

amie. said...

i have decided that you are an amazingly perky bloggerer. also i want to make small infants with your steve maddens.
i should put up a photo of my steve maddens. they cost me SEVEN DOLLARS FIFTY from vinnies (in orange!). theyre high high heels and are silver and basically look like space prostitute shoes.

Gracie said...

WOW SEVEN DOLLARS FIFTY?! excuse me while i mop up this puddle of drool.
haha i feel quite disgusted in myself now. there wasn't actually a puddle of drool.
And also thankyou, I'm glad I'm a perky blogger.

And yes, fintswibble or whoever you are :p I do have more clothes hahaha but I'm getting rid of some of the old ones. The bad ones that are in shreds. And yes, perhaps I will excite the non existant sailors in my navy outfit hahaha

Miranda said...

I want your dress! Nice combination

Tieka, Selective Potential said...

That vintage romper/playsuit is so so cute!! I love it!

Gracie said...

Thanks so much!

Syd said...

Love that dress.