Thursday, April 8, 2010

Forests and broken lenses



Hello all!

I don't have a new photo to share with you today, so here's an old one I took last year I think. There is relevance though, because I went to this location for a drive today! But I freaked out because I was alone and it was very eerie, and I turned back.


HEY! I just realised I have a web cam on the computer that I'm currently using. So... say hello to me at the moment!


What are everyone's plans for the weekend?

Oh, in other news - i may have dropped my camera yesterday. The body was fine but my cheapo but amazing 50mm lense that takes all the nice photos that I take... broke.
It's really cheap so I can replace it, but I don't know if it's so broken I can't use it. Some bits fell off it and the middle front bit kind of fell out. But I think if I gaffa tape it together and use manual focus it might just be alright.
Is anyone reading this a camera reapairer?


Oh! and also, as sad as it may seem - I am very pleased to now have 7 followers on my blog! So in saying that I thought I'd hold a little competition or something where the 10th follower on my blog will get a lovely big blog review by me. Like a blog ad :)

I know it isn't really much getting your blog reviewed by someone with 9 other followers, but I don't have anything to give away as a prize.

So if you are out there reading this, feel free to follow my blog and you might just be my 10th follower!

HAPPY WEEKEND!

1 comment:

Dhu said...

There must be some 'camera klutz' bug sweeping the world. Everyone in the blogosphere seems ot be dropping and breaking their cameras.