Wednesday, March 24, 2010

What I wore

So I finally took some (acceptable) self portraits yesterday! Go me! Haha, be gentle - but I am quite proud of myself for getting them vaguely in focus with alright composition. It's just so tiring!

Dress: Lancaster dress, $70,
Hat: Swonderful NZ, $40 (it came with the most beautiful piece of fabric to wrap around and I lost it on the streets of Wellington! I was so upset, so I spent $200 to make myself feel better. Oops. Anywho, I haven't gotten around to replacing it yet!)
Boots: Miss Shop $90



This little alleyway is in the middle of the town I live in, and I just love it to bits! I'll post another photo of a girl that I've taken in it before later on.


8 comments:

Chloe, Butterfly Cupcakes said...

So cute, Love the brown with the blue.

Post Grad Hair Cut said...

Ah! That first one is blissful.

Dhu said...

Ohh, what a beautiful dress, and the shoes too. Wonderful!

Gracie said...

Thanks so much for the positive comments! Haha I never thought of the brown with the blue but I found the boots in my car and it seemed like a good idea at the time. Cheers!

Faux Naif said...

ooh the first one is adorable! i have to take literally dozens of photos to get the few half-decent ones i post on my blog...

THE WANDERLUSTERS said...

the hat is a perfect addition and you pull it off so beautifully :)

Gracie said...

Thankyou so much both of you!

I do love that hat. And I've invested in a wireless remote that might make things a bit easier when it arrives!

Kim said...

What wonderful photos! And a great look :D

The wireless remote idea is a good one!!